Ramp-zilla strikes Thompson Lake!

My good friends Justin and Kara got hitched at the end of August in Saskatchewan, I made the trek with my buds Laura, Mike and Anna. We flew into Regina and took a cab (I'll explain why we took a cab in another post... it's quite the saga) to Thompson Lake which is about 2 1/2 hours outside of Regina. Along with planning all of their wedding details Justin and Kara had coordinated our lodging at Thompson Lake and coordinated the construction of this ramp of ramps! Kara's Mom Cindy and her partner Garth built this beauty so that I could get onto their deck and into their house so that I could be a part of all of the pre-wedding festivities. Thank you Cindy and Garth for putting this beauty together and helping make our trip to Saskatchewan a really really great time!